in gloves industry
TCA-22 TCA-40 Plus
Acid cleaner solution for ceramic mold.
- High efficiency acid cleaner solution, which Suitable to remove hard stains from ceramic former.
- not damage to ceramic surface.
Alkaline cleaner solution for ceramic mold.
- High effeciency alkaline cleaner solution, which Suitable to remove hard stains from ceramic former.
- not damage to ceramic surface.
Polymer in coagulant dip tank for NR/NBR latex glove.
- Specially produced for use as a mold release in The coagulant tank.
- High efficiency for rubber anti-tackiness and gloves easy strip off, although used at low dosage.
- Stable in High temperature and other Chemical in coagulant system.
- Non silicone, can be cleaned by apply normal cleaning system in dipping line.
Inner polymer for NR/NBR Intex glove coated.
- Specially develop as on-line inner (donning) side coating.
- Good mechantcal, chemicat and heat stability.
- Gloves are easy to strip off and very good donning.
Wide range of anti-microbial.
Filler Dispersion for NR/NBR latex.
- Calciam Carbonate liquid dispersion, Manufacture with super mill machine.
- very small ane fine particle size, good compatible with latex.
Detackifier and lubricating agent for rubber glove (donning aids)
- Suitable for mix with starch in slurry tank, in order to produce powder less or low powder content gloves product.
- Non-silicone product, not stain onto former surface.
Mono & Composite dispersion (Vulcanizing agent in latex compound)
-Chemical ready to use, prepared in dispersion form.
-Manufacture with supermill machine.
-very small and fine particle size, good compatible with latex.
- The formulation can be done with customer'srequisition.
TCD-60Sul is a finely aqueous dispersion of Sulphur, at 60% activity. Sulphur are suitable for use as vulcanizing agent for vulcanization of latex rubber.
70% Titanium dioxide dispersion
TCD-70TiO is a finely aqueous dispersion of rutile titanium dioxide pigment, at 70% activity. Titanium dioxide has the greatest hiding power, or opacifying power, of all pigments.
50% ZDBC Dispersion
TCD-50ZDB is a finely aqueous dispersion of Zinc dibutyl dithiocarbamate(ZDBC), at 50% activity. ZDBC are suitable for used as an acid accelerator currently and a medium fast primary accelerator for vulcanization of latex rubber.
50% ZDEC Dispersion
TCD-50ZEB is a finely aqueous dispersion of Zinc dibutyl dithiocarbamate(ZDEC), at 50% activity. ZDEC are suitable for used as an acid accelerator currently and a medium fast primary accelerator for vulcanization of latex rubber.
50% Antioxidant Dispersion
TCD-50AnO is ready to use form aqueous dispersion of antioxidant, belonging to the group of non-staining sterically hindered phenols. TCD-50AnO has a high molecular weight, it show an excellent stability at high temperature and will not show any signs of discolouring.
50% Composite Dispersion
TCD-50AnO is packaged in 200 kgs plastic drum.
TCD-50composite is a purpose designed blend of vulcanising agents, accelerators and antioxidants presented as a stable aqueous dispersion. Specifically developed for use in the curing of lattices and SBR compounds, Composite Dispersion provides a highly cost effective one-shot cure system for a variety of applications including carpet backing, adhesives, dipped products and rubber compounds.
SILICONE EMULSION SE-60
Used as filler in nitrile glove latex compound.
48% Potassium Hydroxide Solution
1,500 KG./ IBC
50% Potassium Hydroxide Solution
CALCIUM SALT (Calcium Nitrate)
TCW-50SE(PARAFFIN WAX EMULSION)
50% PARAFFIN WAX EMULSION
PACKING: 200 KG./Drum or 1,000 KG./IBC
TCW-50SE is the specialty blend of waxes especially for latex gloves, latex carpet and other latex dipped products.
TCW-60SE(PARAFFIN WAX EMULSION)
60% PARAFFIN WAX EMULSION
PACKING: 180 KG./Drum or 950 KG./IBC
TCW-60SE is the specialty blend of waxes especially for latex gloves, latex carpet and other latex dipped products.
Ground Calcium Carbonate Dispersion
1,900 KG./IBC or 30,000 KG./tank car
Used in latex glove industries, as releasing,agent, detaching agent and as filler in latex compound.